Please follow the directions below and/or any instructions given to you by your physician. If you have any questions or if for any reason you will be unable to make your appointment, please call.
- Reduce the amount of alcoholic and caffeinated beverages and tobacco products 48 hours prior to the treatment.
- Limit your intake of fluids the day of the treatment.
- Be sure to eat something the day of the treatment.
- Fleet Enema should be given 2 hours prior to treatment.
- Please make arrangements for transportation to and from the treatment.
- You may bring books, magazines or your favorite music to pass the time.
- If your physician prescribes medications to you, please follow instructions carefully.
- You may take all your daily medications unless otherwise indicated by your physician.
- Wear comfortable or loose fitting clothing the day of the treatment.
- A catheter will be placed in your bladder and stay there for the next few days. Your doctor will instruct you on how and when the catheter will be removed.